When the voltage signal is less then 5 Volts the LED will display a failure.
- Wiring Problem
- Faulty Water Level Switch
- Faulty Water Pump
- Faulty Indoor Main PCB Board
An EE error code can be caused by a wiring mistake, faulty water level switch, bad water pump, or the indoor main PCB board.
How To Fix or Clear an EE Mini Split Error Code
- Power off the unit and turn off the breaker or disconnect.
- Wait 2-3 minutes and power the unit back on.
Troubleshooting an EE Mini Split Error Code
- Check Water Level Switch
- Check Water Level Float
- Check the Water Pump
- Check The Indoor Main PCB Board
Video walk-through of troubleshooting.